Thursday 17 June 2010

That Is Not How I Would Spell Hawiian - World Cup 2010 June 18th Preview

Game 21 - Germany v Siberia (or is it Serbia?)

VGermany will be represented by: Josef Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev

Serbia will be represented by:
Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc

Again the fates see Germany get to be represented by a dictator that did much to oversee their downfall in WWII, but up against Rockefeller(I assume this is John D.) he wins by sheer evilness alone, JD Rocky was an oil magnate I think, I can't be arsed to look it up! 1-0

Ah! Billy J was spending time in the library (no Wikipedia back then!) there's no other reason why anyone would really know that Georgy Malenkov succeeded Stalin as Supreme Soviet Leader. Now, who the fuck was Campanella? Research leads me to hope he means Roy Campanella who was one of the first black baseball stars, if that is right then he gets the point. 1-1

Nasser??? Fuck knows, I'm not even going to try, in fact I'm coming to the conclusion that Joel is talking a heck of a lot of bollocks in this song. Whatever, he get's wasted by the Communist Bloc anyway. 1-2

Game 21 - Serbia win.

The rest of todays games later, it's getting late!

No comments: